We put Bluetooth hands free kits in your
Taking Bluetooth to the next level
- Portable Plug & Drive Kits and Hard Wired Kits.
- User friendly LCD display wired units utilising your car audio
system to deliver crystal clear communication.
- CD/MP3 Tuner model to replace an existing car radio with full
Bluetooth cellular functions within the radio.
- Voice recognition for up to 150/200 names per phone and can
pair up to 5 phones per kit.
- Automatic Phone Book synchronisation on most phones.
- Digital Signal Processing with echo cancellation and noise
reduction for ultimate call clarity.
- Upgradeable software to ensure extended compatiblity with new
mobile as they enter the market - Your kit never gets out dated!
- Easy installation enabling future transfer of kits to other
vehicles cost effective and simple compared with most phone specific
- Universal compatibility with most Bluetooth mobile phones.
Based in Paris and founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux, its Chairman
and CEO, Parrot S.A. is one of the profitable, fast-growing companies
that have emerged from the "start-up" generation. Since its beginnings,
Parrot's core competence has been the technologies for embedded
noise-robust voice recognition and signal processing, with applications
in mobile computing and mobile communications.
Parrot has assembled all the expertise required to quickly turn
its ideas into products, from the development of signal processing
algorithms and application software, to the design of dedicated
chipsets. Parrot also has adopted an outsourced manufacturing model.
ISO quality standards
ISO TS 16949
Chip manufacturers, founders and components suppliers : STMicroelectronics,
ATMEL, Infineon Technologies
Manufacturers: Thalés, Sécré, Jabil circuit
Automotive : Citroën, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Saab, Seat, Toyota...
Automotive equipment manufacturers: Delphi, Siemens VDO, Valeo,
Télécoms: Orange, Vodafone, KPN, AT&T Wireless...
Retailers: Phonehouse, fnac, El Corte Inglès...
Associate member of the Bluetooth SIG
Member of the DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance)
Member of the Wimedia Alliance
Respected Financial Partners
Sofinnova, SPEF (Natexis Private Equity), EPF Partner, SGAM Alternative
Investments, CIC Capital Prive
Parrot is ranked 82nd in the 500 fastest-growing technology companies
list of the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2005